As a Catholic community, we welcome and celebrate visitors and guests, and offer a range of opportunities to see the school in action:
1. Open Days throughout the Year:
St Kevin’s has Open Days in March and May. Open Days are a fantastic opportunity to come and see our school in action, chat with our leadership team and meet current families.
2023 Dates are:
– Tuesday 7th March at 9.15am – 11am and 7pm – 8pm
– Tuesday 23rd May at 9.15am – 11am
2. Personalised Tours at a time that suits you:
We also offer personalised tours with our principals year-round where we are able to show you our school, and discuss your child’s individual needs. Contact our school office to book an appointment with the Principal.
St Kevin’s invites children (aged 3-5 years) and their parents and carers, to play, learn and connect at St Kevin’s Playgroup.
- Come along and discover how children learn through play.
- Participate in simple, fun activities that you can also do at home.
- Meet other local families.
Parents and carers are an important part of Playgroup and we ask that you remain on-site and join in the fun with toddlers.
Playgroup 2023 will be held in the School Hall on the following dates:
– Wednesday 31 May
– Wednesday 28 June
– Wednesday 26 July
– Wednesday 30 August
– Wednesday 20 September
Everyone is welcome.
For more details or queries on any of the above activities, please contact St Kevin’s office.
What’s the next step? Please complete the online enquiry form here, and we will be in touch with you within 1-2 school days.